- Price (Lowest)
- Price (Highest)
- $100 - $500
- $500 - $1,000
- $1,000 - $5,000
It's best to limit the time between grinding and extraction to seconds, not minutes. That's why there's a a grinder built into the Barista Express espresso machine. The in-built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It's fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. With a dedicated hot water outlet, impressive steam pressure and single wall filters, you'll move from novice to barista in no time at all.
The Piccolo Espresso® a 15 BAR pump espresso machine couples Thermoblock for fast heat up with a crema system so you can enjoy the aroma and taste of authentic coffee at home. 15 BAR Italian pump Delivers the required pressure for complete extraction of oils, resulting in a delicious espresso topped with a rich, golden crema. Included accessories: Single and double dual-floor filters. 500ml stainless steel jug & coffee spoon with tamp. 1.3L tank capacity. Cup warming tray. Domestic size grouphead. Single thermoblock heating system Delivers fast heat-up and ensures water is heated to the required temperature for preparing espresso and texturing milk.
Get cafe quality coffee at home with this Cafe Barista Espresso Machine. Thanks to the one-touch control panel you can get espresso, cappuccino or latte with just the touch of a button. The integrated milk frother takes the guesswork out frothing milk and any leftover milk can get easily stored in the fridge with the removable milk reservoir.
A high performance manual espresso machine with twin thermoblock and twin pump technology and a temperature sensing steam wand so you can be your own barista at home. With the addition of a dedicated capsule handle, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. The convenience of capsule coffee for a busy weekday and use fresh beans for the full barista experience on the weekend.
The Sunbeam Mini Barista Espresso Machine has a powerful Italian pump and a steam wand, making it easy for you to craft your very own artisanal coffee at the comfort of your home.
The Oracle is the world’s first automatic manual espresso machine that brings true café quality to your home without the barista. Engineered in Sydney with over 3 years of research and development, the Oracle is Simpler, with automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing; Faster, with 2 lattes in 90 seconds; and Better, meeting the Gold Standard in a domestic machine. At the heart of this machine is its Dual Stainless Steel Boiler heating system.
- The Oracle uses a dedicated espresso boiler and PID technology to extract the espresso shot to within +/- 1°C of the selected ideal temperture.
- The Oracle also uses a dedicated steam boiler to offer instant steam on demand. So you can extract your shot, at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour and steam your milk to cafe quality, at the same time. What's more, the heated group head further ensures a consistent extraction temperature.
- The Oracle also features an Over Pressure Valve. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping to prevent bitter flavours in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- With all the features that a coffee geek would expect, the Oracle keeps it simple for all coffee lovers to rival even the best café.
Barista-quality performance, new intuitive touchscreen display with pre-programmed café drinks menu and automatic milk texturing. All within a compact footprint.
A built-in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand and with a 3 second heat up time, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
Intuitive Touchscreen Display: Simplifies how to make your favourite café coffee in 3 easy steps - Grind, Brew and Milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalised coffees.
Automatic Microfoam Milk Texturing: Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste. Delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee and essential for creating latté art. Then it cleans itself for you.
Precise Espresso Extraction: Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
Faster Heat Up Time: Innovative ThemoJet™ heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
Hands Free Operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter.
Integrated Coffee Grinder: With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control,delivers the right amount of coffee,on demand, for maximum flavour. Adjustable grind size and dose.
This Espresso Machine is designed with an electronic pre infusion dial temperature control to provide increased brew temperature stability. It also features low pressure pre infusion, auto purge, a thermocoil heating system and an integrated removable tamper.
Thanks to the Adjustable Cappuccino System and Double Drip Tray, the barista-at-home can now prepare Latte Macchiato, Caffelatte, Hot Milk, and Flat White on top of Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino and Tea.
Electronically controlled temperature, customizable coffee length, machine ready to use within a few seconds, professional pump and filter holder.
Shiny metal, matt finishing touches and the embossed logo on drip tray give even more style to the unique Dedica design.
- Thermoblock heating system: always the perfect temperature
- Fast heating time: 40 seconds
- Self-priming system means the machine is always ready for use
- Flow stop function to personalize your coffee length
- 15-bar professional pump
- Professional filter holder for ground coffee (1 or 2 cups) and E.S.E. Pod
- Adjustable Cappuccino System: perfect to prepare hot milk, milk froth for Cappuccinos and hot water for teas and infusions
- Double Drip Tray: two-level cup holder to house glasses and tall cups of up to 13cm for long coffee and milk drinks
- Slim dimensions: only 15 cm width
- Full metal body
- Cup warmer on top
- Easy-to-use control panel with 3 illuminated buttons
- On/Off button with automatic stand-by to save energy consumption after a period of non-use
- Descaling alarm
- Removable water tank
- Removable drip tray with water level indicator
- Anti-Drip system
- Water filter (optional)