- Price (Lowest)
- Price (Highest)
- $50 - $100
- $100 - $500
- $500 - $1,000
- Audio Technica
No matter how hard he tries, The Man can't kill off LP records.
But there's no denying digital music can be handy. So enjoy the best of both worlds with TEAC's LPU190.
It allows you to breathe life into your vinyl collection by converting it for playback on any iPod or other MP3 device.
But it also has a built in AM/FM tuner, amplifier and speakers so it can work as a standalone audio player or be connected to an external hi-fi system.
A classically designed audio turntable and category first for House of Marley.
A classically designed audio turntable and category first for House of Marley. The STIR IT UP turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers. Featuring a specially engraved tone-arm with Bob Marley lyrics.
Micro system with Wi-Fi, Spotify Connect, TuneIn web radio, Bluetooth, FM radio, DAB+, CD, MP3 USB port, remote control, timer and alarm function
With support for a broad range of sources and different ways to play and control your audio, the SC-PMX152 unleashes your music for you to enjoy throughout your home.
Music and sophistication have been combined with Panasonic’s SC-PM250 Micro System. Wireless connectivity is at your fingertips thanks to Bluetooth, and you can enjoy music from USB, CDs and FM radio. SC-PM250 also delivers rich bass and clear sound, and has a compact and stylish design.
The PL-30 full-automatic, stereo turntable features an aluminium die-cast platter, tone arm and exchangeable headshell with high-performance MM cartridge. It provides easy hands-off operation, while the stable precision DC servo motor ends spindle wobble for smoother and more accurate platter rotation. To top it off, this turntable comes in an unobtrusive design that matches any décor.
The built-in phono equaliser with 'On/Through' selector lets you select 'On' for connecting amps without phono terminal, or 'Through' when using an external phono equaliser.
This compact mini system delivers powerful bass and clear room-filling sound. What's more, the UX100's luxe design looks great in any room, while mobile streaming and DJ jukebox features make it the life of every party.
The SC-HC1020 features an interior-matching, wall-mounting capability and sound mode that delivers a wider sound field with outstanding clarity and optimal room-filling sound
The PCD240 includes AM/FM radio and top loading CD player which is compatible with a variety of discs including CD-R and CD-RW.
A CD Micro System with verstaile audio technology for high-quality sound, including wireless Bluetooth music streaming.
Music and sophistication have been combined with Panasonic’s SC-PM295 Micro System. Wireless connectivity is at your fingertips thanks to Bluetooth and NFC, and you can enjoy music from USB, CDs and FM radio. SC-PM295 also delivers rich bass and clear sound, and has a compact and stylish design.
Rediscover the “warmth” of vinyl records with this stylish yet affordable fully automatic belt-drive turntable. Equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, the AT-LP60RD turntable features a built-in switchable phono preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components, even if they have no dedicated turntable input. The AT-LP60RD comes with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus. Now available in a red color, this Audio-Technica turntable will make a great addition to your home audio setup.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Includes: Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), 45 RPM adapter, Removable hinged dust cover
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover