- Price (Lowest)
- Price (Highest)
- $100 - $500
- $500 - $1,000
- Audio Technica
Rediscover the “warmth” of vinyl records with this stylish yet affordable fully automatic belt-drive turntable. Equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records, the AT-LP60RD turntable features a built-in switchable phono preamp that enables it to be connected directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components, even if they have no dedicated turntable input. The AT-LP60RD comes with an integral Audio-Technica Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus. Now available in a red color, this Audio-Technica turntable will make a great addition to your home audio setup.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables to connect to audio systems and powered speakers
- Includes: Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), 45 RPM adapter, Removable hinged dust cover
This professional stereo turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer. Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminum platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover. A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs.
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your records
- Direct-drive, high-torque motor Fully manual operation
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- ½” mount universal headshell with AT95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
- Balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier with RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Forward/reverse operation and variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Popup stylus target light for easier cueing in low light
- Includes: Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software, USB cable, Two output adapter cables (dual RCA female to mini-plug male & dual RCA female to mini-plug female), Power cord, 45 RPM adapter, Phono cartridge (78 RPM records require additional cartridge, not included), Counterweight, Slip mat, Removable hinged dust cover
Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables.
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.