TomTom Touch Fitness Tracker
Why track your steps when you can track what your body is made of? TomTom Touch makes other trackers old news because as well as tracking steps, sleep and heart rate, it tracks your body composition. Whether you want to be stronger, fitter, leaner or just want to know: track what you're made of, not just your steps.
- Measure your body fat and muscle mass percentage right from your wrist with the touch of a button on your fitness tracker. See how your body composition change over time to find out what works for you and understand how fit you are.
- Track your heart rate throughout the day, with the built-in heart rate monitor of your TomTom Touch fitness tracker. See how active you were during the day and how much you’ve been pushing yourself.
- Make every minute count. Capture your steps, active time, calories burned, sleep time and heart rate, throughout the day and night, with 24/7 activity tracking. Set goals, observe trends and stay on track.
- Dive into your stats, view your progress and share your achievements with your friends. Simple stats and graphs in the TomTom MySports companion app will help you make sense of the data, find out what works for you and stay motivated.
- Mix it up and log your workouts in Sports mode, track your stats and share your achievements on social media. You'll see how the intensity of this morning's walk compares to yesterday's run and last week's boot-camp.
- Receive phone notifications on your wrist without having to reach for your phone and never miss a call or text. Choose to stay connected or stay in the moment.