On Sale - Beds
- Price (Lowest)
- Price (Highest)
- Air Beds
- Sleeping Mattress
- Sleeping Bags
- $10 - $50
- $50 - $100
- $100 - $500
- OZ Trail
Setup instantly. Sleep in comfort on the fully flat sleeping surface. Greater comfort for tall people with no head or foot cross bars. High tensile 25mm steel frame, with hardwearing durable 600D Polyester soft touch fabric. Designed to fit Queen Size Leisure Mats or air mattresses for a great sleep combination
Laminated silver foil for added insulation on cold or frozen ground
Millions of microscopic air bubbles act to insulate your body from hot and cold. Not only is the Earth Mat great for camping, it can also be used for yoga or gym, school camps, watching sport and many other uses!
The complete single bed solution with built-in air mattress on a folding frame
- Compact, lightweight high-tensile steel frame expands into a bed with ease
- Durable heavy duty PVC air mattress (pump not included)
- Air mattress sits securely inside a fitted FlannelTek pocket
- Added comfort for tall people with generous length
- Easy clean powder coated frame
- Folds up in seconds
- Built-in pillow
- Handy organiser pocket
- Convenient compact carry bag included
For all online orders a colour will be selected at random.
Lightweight, compact sleeping bag with great insulation features for nights under zero
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm Xr® Fill has outstanding insulating properties
- Fill Weight: 2 x 150gsm
- 210T Ripstop outer fabric
- 70D 100% Polyester outer shell
- Performance Temperature Rating
- Draft tubes over zips keep cold air out
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Chest collar helps to keep you warmer by preventing the loss of warm air
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Compression bag included
The OZtrail Queen air mattress is perfect for camping trips and those times when unexpected guests arrive. It provides edge to edge support with a level sleep surface to ensure you awake refreshed and revitalised.
The OZtrail Queen air mattress is perfect for camping trips and those times when unexpected guests arrive.
The boxed wall with inner coil construction provides proper back support and OZtrail’s special air zones absorb and disperse movement to avoid disturbing others. Featuring a reliable Boston valve for instant deflation and inflation.
When ordering online please specify which colour you would like at checkout (blue or orange). Any order placed without this specified will receive a random colour.
Specifically engineered for extreme conditions, the full mummy style construction ensures your sleeping bag fits you like a glove - vitally important to conserve body heat as you are not heating up any void space in the sleeping bag. The zip length is carefully optimised to minimise the entry of cold air too. Rated to a minimum temperature of -15°C.
- Sewn through construction to ensure insulation fill is securely held in position
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag free zip with piped zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Extra wamth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Cocoon hood to create a fully contoured head enclosure
- Cap-top compression carry bag with side release buckles for quick, easy access