- Price (Lowest)
- Price (Highest)
- Camping Accessories
- Sleeping Bags
- $10 - $50
- $100 - $500
- OZ Trail
The OZtrail Treksmart 3 Sleeping Bag is a mummy style sleeping bag for nights down to -5 deg.c.
Specifically engineered for extreme conditions, the full mummy style construction ensures your sleeping bag fits you like a glove – vitally important to conserve body heat as you are not heating up any void space in the sleeping bag. The zip length is carefully optimised to minimise the entry of cold air too.
Rated to a minimum temperature of -10°C.
- Sewn through construction to ensure insulation fill is securely held in position
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag free zip with piped zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and side zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Cocoon hood to create a fully contoured head enclosure
- Cap-top compression carry bag with side release buckles for quick, easy access
Uncompromising quality and a performance at an affordable price, that's just what you will get from the essentials series of lighting and power products. From headlamps for kids to explore the campsite at night, a lantern to light your evening meal or a power bank to recharge your digital devices on the go, there's a product to suit not only your needs but your budget too.
- A USB rechargeable lantern that doubles as a handy USB powerbank
- Multiple light settings - 200 Lumens on High, 24 Lumens on low
- 8000mAh capacity USB rechargeable battery
- Rugged and shockproof construction with an IP65 Waterproof rating
- Handy battery capacity indicator
- 5V/2.3A USB charging outlet
- USB charging cord included